Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Vacation Time!

Yes! I am on vacation from the 'job'! Have been since the 13th, and am now getting around to checking in with my blog.

So what's new? A few things, and I have another piece that I am working on. It's actually an old piece that I am reworking, so instead of letting it go to waste I figured I would tweak it a bit and finally colour it. I did this piece years ago, it was actually a dream I had. And back then when I had more time in my day I would try to document my dreams and recreate some of the visions I had. This was one of them. The dream itself more resembled women in a large room being impregnated by large humanoid demons. But somewhere along the way it got reworked to the version you see below. Will finish up the inks and lay some colours down for this one tomorrow.

Hope it's a treat for you all. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment