Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Suggestions Open

As per a fan's suggestion, I am taking suggestions from the fans on what will be the next Sweet Slumber Masterpiece. What is it that you would like to see me illustrate? What would you like to see cum to life Sweet Slumber style? Leave your suggestions below and I will look through them all and make one of them cum to life. Sounds interesting? The one that gets me off the most, will be the one selected, and I will announce the winning suggestions with a first draft, which will be followed up a week later with the final result. So send in those ideas now, let's see how your dirty minds work.

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to see Poison doing Power Girl, or a gal from your picture "Bunnies" or "Futa bunnies".

    ReplyDelete
  2. im salem89 of hf :)
    well i am a great fan of your work and love all of your work i would like to suggest you to try and do incest. i would like to see mother and daughter or mother and son,sister/brother etc even gay incest or futa incest if possible and would like that the girls be busty and the boys be with a big dick and you could make the whole family together a foursome ;)i think that it would be really hot and something new for your work ;) hope you choose mine :) cya sweet slumber

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Alice from any of the Resident Evil movies. Or the character Violet or Leeloo from Ultraviolet and Fifth Element. Normal lady parts or futa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you work and i would love to see what other characters you can come up with and also love Xantria she's i such a beautiful that i would love to see more. And also so is Miss Ballistic maybe you can create a hot superhero, hrmm going for a black female or shemale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm... Love those thoughts, guys. I will wait until Friday for any last minutes suggestions, and will revue and make my choice on Saturday 9th. See you guys this weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I missed this =D All of those suggestions were rockin' but I have to think Poison doing one of the bunny gals is made of win !

    Then again, incest is kinky hotness!

    All I can say is I'm on the edge of my seat =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would like to see all of the Mass Effect ladies (in pantyhose) on a musclar FemShep futa .

    ReplyDelete