Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

The Passion of Medusa (inks)

Okay, I've had some hardware issues recently so updating or even working has been tough. Needless to say my issues will be resolved by the weekend and my machine will be in tip top shape. That is until, y'know, it breaks down again! Anyhoo, on to my updated pic of Medusa.

Started inking this today and have come to this point so far. I obviously have to add more details to this piece, but I thought I'd show you guys anyway. It's changed some what from the original sketch, but that's usually how it goes. Below is a close up of the detail on the snake. As you can see, I love my detail.

Definitely want to finish it this weekend and move onto the next one. Cuz yes, I do have a lot more ideas I want to toss outta my head and onto this blog.

So, will catch up with you guys this weekend. Until then, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I, for one, am dying of anticipation of such an awesome naughty mythological piece =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you won't have to wait much longer. ;-)

    ReplyDelete