Pages

Sunday 15 June 2014

Preview of new MK Lady character.

Hey guys.

Boy it's been a busy month recently. So much so that I have barely had time to create my next piece. But at least I've roughed a sketch and blocked the colours for it. It's a start at least. So it should be finished soon.

So here is the next MK Lady on my list. Jax. I've actually been eager to do this one since I started the series, because to me it was a challenge to do this character. However, I believe I've done what I set out to do, and hopefully it will be loved.

As an added bonus, I have included a sneak peak of the progress thus far. Hope you guys like so far.





2 comments:

  1. You not dead good,i lost nights for more you updats rsrs,thx for more pics of mk girlspower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! No, I'm not dead, but I do have a day-job so sometimes I am busy in other areas. Glad you like it so far.

    ReplyDelete