Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Get Over Here, Baby!

Okay, so here is a tightened rough of my newest endeavor. The female Scorpion. As most people who follow me know I have recently completed my Mortal Kombat Futa series. To follow up with this (as I actually intended to anyway) I am now beginning my Mortal Kombat Lady series. The idea in the beginning was to follow up immediately after my Mk Futa series with my MK Lady series. However, I actually started missing my other projects and decided to take a break from the MK series and focus on something else. But here I am again, so let's begin.

Similar to the MK Futa series, this will only be female versions of the male characters in the game. This series will be slightly different from the first, in that you will see these gals in sexual acts instead of posing sexily for the viewer.

I hope you guys will love what I'm about to pursue, and do enjoy the view. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't believe you heard my idea of evils of mk form female, very good now I die your fan and I look forward to the final anxious next crossmales, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete