Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

HR GIGER Tribute

This is my tribute to, in my opinion, one of the most influential artists of all time. H.R. Giger. I have to admit that this man's style, level of detail and twisted subject matter had a great influence on me as an artist. When he first appeared on the scene, I had never before seen more dark or twisted machinations in my life. He opened up art to brand new possibilities for me. His aliens became iconic visions of the most terrifying nightmares ever to grace the screen. So here is my gift to give in his honor. I've also included some close-up shots of the details. Hope you enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. Holy crap, os my favorite fetiche xenos mover more thid dtile um you big fan,fap for more updates.good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insanely detailed work, outstanding tribute!

    ReplyDelete