Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Guess who's back??

Yes! I know! I know! It's been quite a long time since I have posted on this blog, and honestly, I can't even remember why I stopped. I guess I just started getting busy with other things in my life, even though I was still able to post work to Hentai Foundry, and just neglected this blog. I've been meaning to start back for a while now, but never seemed to get started. This time I think I'll try to post as much as I can to this blog.

Although, now that I think of it, I probably stopped around the time my friend Miss Ballistic disappeared off the net. I used to look forward to her blog and any commentary she had for mine. Plus we would email each other when we had new works and writings that we wanted to post. I was rather saddened by her sudden disappearance, and have not heard from her since. She just disappeared off the net. Some where along the line I stopped posting to this blog.

Regardless, I have decided to restart again. So bare with me as I try to get back in the swing of things. Thanx!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back glorious artsta and don't worry I will always follow their glorious drawings as well. Coming back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete